The designer & her philosophy:
Lily Latifi is a designer specialized in soft materials (technical textiles, felt, foam, carpet...).
Since 1999 she has established expertise on intrinsic proprieties of the materials that she puts to service of her clients.
She consults in interior design projects to solve user's problems related to luminosity, visibility, modularity, heat & acoustic comfort.
Lily Latifi emphasizes on the importance of functionality & technicity of all her textile designs.
This is why each order is made to measure, taking in account the architecture and light of the space where it will be used.
The fabrics are chosen for each client according to needs of the project in transparence, translucence or opacity, the need for visual, heat or acoustic comfort.
Lily Latif creates multi-purpose & modular spaces using her sliding panels on tracks that can divide spaces but still keep the open space spirit of an interior.
Examples of industrials clients :
- Renault ( 2009 to 2015 ) : space dividers for offices in the Design & Group Identity Department, Technocenter headquarters in Guyancourt, France.
- Renault ( 2012 & 2014 ) : contribution to interior design of booth at trade fair "Mondial de l'Automobile" in Paris, France.
- Accor Group ( 2007 à 2015 ) : many projects for hotels in France & abroad : lounges, business centers, meeting rooms, restaurants.
- Areva ( 2012 ) : meeting room, in Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France.
- Guerlain ( 2012 ) : lounge, boutique Champs Elysées in Paris, France.
Examples of official clients :
French Ministry of Foreign Affaires ( 2008 à 2015 ) :
- French Embassy in Beijing - French Embassy in Kaboul
- French Embassy in Tokyo - French Embassy in Lapaz
- Office for the State Secretary of Foreign Trade in Paris, France
- City of Ecouen ( 2010 ) : offices in the town hall, in Ecouen, France.
- Syndicat Mixte pour la Gestion et l'Incinération des Déchets Urbains de la Région de Sarcelles ( 2005 - 2006 - 2011) : pedagogic room, summit room, président's office, in Sarcelles, France.